London, St Pauls Cathedral
£19,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Commission, generous incentives & benefits
We are currently looking for a confident and driven Associate Recruiter to join our award-winning Property Services team based in our London office. This an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join them in a busy team covering hugely successful desks with great potential for career progression and fast track growth. As an Associate Recruiter the role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment and determination, an Associate's role offers rapid career progression, great earning potential and the opportunity to maximise your potential in both your professional and personal life.
What you will be doing as an Associate Recruiter:
- Utilising an existing database to contact candidates, who are actively looking for work.
- Adding candidates onto the database from Job Adverts and CV Searches, and where needed, vetting their suitability for roles.
- Face to face meetings with candidates. We have many loyalty awards for our candidates, something that always delivers a smile!
- Crafting your network on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to become an expert in the Property Services sector.
- Liaising with an established team to generate candidate leads
- outbound and inbound calls.
- Using a tailored database to create candidate timesheets and confirm right to work documents.
- Meeting all KPI's daily
As an Associate Recruiter you will be initially Resourcing for the first 12 months and we would be interested in speaking with individuals who have industry knowledge or Resourcing experience within the Social Housing Property Services sector, but this is not essential.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Good basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- The opportunity to become a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and complete qualifications to become established within the governing body of Recruitment.
- Dedicated progression path for Resourcers
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still Interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Property Services, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.