London, St Pauls Cathedral
£19K-£24K Per Annum + Commission
We are hiring! Daniel Owen Ltd has big plans for growth in the New Year and we are looking for a driven, confident, and resilient Associate Recruiter to join our hugely successful White-collar Property services team! This an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join them on a busy desk with huge potential for career progression and fast track growth. As an Associate Recruiter, the role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. For those who show passion, commitment and determination, an Associate's role offer rapid career progression, great earning potential and the opportunity to maximise your potential in both your professional and personal life.
As an Associate Recruiter, your main responsibilities will include;
- Creating a strong social media presence within your sector
- Sourcing candidates on job boards such as CV Library, Totaljobs and Reed.
- Building good knowledge of your industry sector
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Face to face interaction with candidates
- Posting market knowledge regularly on all social media platforms
- Resourcing of Administration and Customer Service Candidates
- Meeting all KPI's on a weekly basis
- Posting new jobs on to job boards for candidates to apply to
As an Associate Recruiter, you will initially be Resourcing and working closely with an Experienced Consultant to learn the Customer Service and Administration sectors. This role would be suited to someone with previous Resourcing experience or someone from an Administration or Customer service background. Experience in working with Councils or Housing Associations would also be beneficial, however not essential.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Good basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- Summer awards do
As a company, we offer a culture of high achievement where there are no limits on how far you progress. We promote goal achievement in all aspects of your life. You will enjoy an open culture and have regular direct contact with Directors and Founders, in an environment where opinions and room for improvement is always welcomed, valued, and actioned.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still Interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, construction staffing, property services, white collar, admin, social housing, council, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.