Central London, St. Pauls
£19k-£24k Per Annum
Daniel Owen Ltd currently has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join our rapidly growing Rail team in our London office. As an Associate Recruiter, the role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge. The Rail team is at an exciting point of growth and are keen to expand the team in the next 12 months. For those who show passion, commitment and determination, an Associate's role offer rapid career progression, great earning potential and the opportunity to maximise your potential in both your professional and personal life.
What you will be doing as an Associate Recruiter:
- Utilising an existing database to contact candidates, who are actively looking for work.
- Adding candidates onto the database from Job Adverts and CV Searches, and where needed, vetting their suitability for roles.
- Face to face meetings with candidates and clients. We have many loyalty awards for our candidates, something that always delivers a smile!
- Crafting your network on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to become an expert in the Rail sector.
- Liaising with an established team to generate leads and gather client names for business development prospects.
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls.
- Using a tailored database to create candidate timesheets and confirm the right to work documents.
We would be interested in speaking with individuals who have previous experience working in the Rail sector and have industry knowledge, but this is not essential. Recruitment is a fast-paced, sales-driven environment, and we would be keen to speak to individuals who possess some sales experience, but this isn't essential.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Good basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- The opportunity to become a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and complete qualifications to become established within the governing body of Recruitment.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still Interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.