Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£19K-£24K Per Annum
Trades & Labour
Daniel Owen Ltd are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our new office based in Swindon where you will be working in a Labour and Trades team, supplying workers to Construction clients.
The Trainee Recruitment Consultant role is varied, very financially rewarding and offers great scope for career progression. At Daniel Owen we take real pride in developing our Trainee Recruiters, who often join us with minimal recruitment or sales experience, into high achievers and successful Consultants.
What does the role entail?
- Utilising an existing database to contact candidates, who are actively looking for work.
- Using our internal database to add, manage and screen candidates for their suitability for available roles.
- Face to face meetings with candidates and clients.
- Crafting your network on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to become an expert in the construction trades and labour sector.
- Liaising with an established team to generate leads and gather client names for business development prospects.
- A high volume of outbound and inbound calls.
- Using our internal database to create candidate timesheets and confirm the right to work documents.
We are looking to speak with individuals that already have some recruitment or sales experience that are looking for a company where they will get support, along with training and development to reach their full potential. A driving licence and ownership of a vehicle is essential as you will be travelling to meetings on a regular basis.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive and bespoke business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Competitive basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- Contributory pension scheme
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please visit our website https://www.danielowen.co.uk/work-for-us or take a look at our LinkedIn careers page https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/careers-with-us---join-our-team/.
Still Interested? Call Chloe at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Trainee Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, Swindon