Central London, St. Pauls
£19k-£24k Per Annum
Trades & Labour
Daniel Owen Ltd currently has an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join our hugely successful Trades & Labour team. This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate Recruiter to join the team on a busy desk with huge potential for career progression and fast track growth. The team have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies in the UK which have contributed to their rapid and continuous success as a team. An Associate Recruiter the role is fast-paced, dynamic, rewarding and every day is an exciting new challenge.
What you will be doing as an Associate Recruiter:
- Utilising an existing database to contact candidates, who are actively looking for work.
- Posting job adverts on the job boards such as CV-Library, Total Jobs
- Adding candidates onto the database from Job Adverts and CV Searches, and where needed, vetting their suitability for roles.
- Face to face meetings with candidates, we have many loyalty awards for our candidates, something that always delivers a smile!
- Crafting your network on social media platforms, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to become an expert in the Trades & Labour sector.
- Collection of timesheets & compliance documents
- The high volume of outbound and inbound calls.
- Using a tailored database to create candidate timesheets and confirm the right to work documents.
We would be interested in speaking with individuals who have previous experience working in Trades & Labour and have industry knowledge or individuals who have previous Resourcing experience, but this is not essential. Recruitment is a fast-paced, sales-driven environment, and we would be keen to speak to determined and resilient individuals who work well under pressure.
What can we offer you?
- A comprehensive business development training programme.
- Potential to go on two company-funded holidays a year if you hit your targets - previous trips include Budapest, Marbella & Palma.
- Good basic & commission.
- Buy and sell back holiday scheme + a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounts for your favourite retailers, entertainment & reduced gym membership
- Quarterly sales incentives in addition to other rewards and bonuses.
- The opportunity to become a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and complete qualifications to become established within the governing body of Recruitment.
To find out more about how important company culture is to us, please look at our LinkedIn careers page "Careers with Daniel Owen" OR our website "Danielowen.co.uk". Still Interested? Call Ellie at Daniel Owen on 0207 651 4034.
Key Terms: Recruitment consultant, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.