Central London, St.Paul's Cathedral
£19K-£24K Per annum + commission
Daniel Owen Ltd is a well-established Recruitment Agency specialising in the Construction, Property Services and Rail Sectors. We are currently looking for an Associate Recruiter to join our hugely successful Property Services team based in Central London. An Associate Recruiter role is fast-paced, dynamic and offers a high level of interaction with people.
As an Associate Recruiter you will have the ability to influence your earnings and enjoy a competitive commission scheme paid on your sales performance. For those who show passion, commitment and determination an Associate Recruiter's role offers rapid career progression and fantastic earning potential.
What you will be doing as an Associate Recruiter:
- Building and managing client relationships through the fulfillment of needs and expectations
- Conducting business development calls daily
- Sourcing and selecting correct candidates for each role
- Adhering to Company Values
- Managing candidate administration including timesheets and right to work documentation
- Using the Job boards to conduct CV searches and post job adverts
- Using our tailored database to search for candidates
- Using social media platforms like LinkedIn to become an expert in the Property Services Sector
We are looking for a driven, motivated and ambitious individual preferably with some experience in the Recruitment or Sales industry, looking to progress in an environment where there is a clear career structure and the opportunity to rapidly grow and build a desk with the backing of a brand that has been established with clients for 35 years.
What can we offer you?
- Generous basic + commission
- Retailer, gym & cinema discounts
- HolidayBbuy and Sell Back Scheme plus a free day's holiday for your birthday
- Quarterly incentives e.g. 5-star restaurants, Crystal Maze, Flight Club, Bounce etc
- Opportunity to go on two company-funded holidays per year e.g. Palma, Budapest, Alicante, Prague, Marbella, Monaco etc
- Contributory pension scheme
- Best practice in-house training and coaching to support your career development
Still interested in joining our team? Please give a member of our In-House Recruitment team a call on 0207 651 4034 to find out more or apply directly.
Key Terms: Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Trainee, recruiter, staffing consultant, Resourcer, Resourcing, associate recruiter, rapid career, defined career path, recruitment career, sales career, construction recruiter, Rail, construction staffing, modern company culture, established sales database, temp recruitment, London, Central London, St. Pauls Cathedral.