Associate Recruiter, Reading, Fast Paced Temp (Trades & Labour)
Our Trades and Labour team is full of high achievers and have been successfully delivering quality candidates to some of the biggest construction companies for 32 years. Not only do they strive to provide a high-level of service, but they are always investing in the whole team by promoting and developing them not only at a professional level, but also on a personal level too. With reward and recognition being a big part of this team's success, the Team Manager and Managing Director work closely to ensure the whole team are constantly feeling valued and are motivated to do well.
They are currently looking for an Associate Recruiter to progress through their exciting journey of success and achievement - just as others have in the past.
This role entails:
- Face to face interaction with clients and candidates
- High volume of outbound and inbound calls
- Conducting sites visits on an allocated day within your geographic area
- Collection of time-sheets and getting workers paid on time - every time
- Business development calls
- Resourcing of Trades & Labour candidates
- Collaboration with the team to ensure are vacancies are fulfilled
- Working in a very fast-paced environment with the authority of making quick decisions
Previous experience within recruitment is not essential for this role, as long as you have worked within a fast-paced environment, either in face to face sales, telesales or a quick decision-making environment. For those that have worked in recruitment, you'll appreciate that this team works primarily with main and sub-contractors and are not restricted by a VMS policy, so all recruitment is carried out by relationship building over the phone and more importantly - face to face.
Our incentives include:
- Generous holiday allowance plus additional day off to celebrate your birthday plus a holiday buy and sell back scheme, allowing you to make your annual leave work for your circumstances
- Holiday to Prague in January for all who have successfully hit business plan as well as another trip in the summer for others who have hit their business plan.
- Sales incentives, prizes and performance awards
- Retailer and cinema discounts, discounted gym membership
- Regular team bonding events, nights out and Directors' lunches
- Top biller trips - recent trips have included Marbella, Dublin as well as individual incentives to New York
- Bespoke training and fantastic scope for career progression
If you could see yourself being a part of this team and working in a successful business where you can progress and be rewarded, please apply directly.