Vehicle Banksman (M/F) to join a project based in Exeter. The site is accessible by public transport. The contract is on a temporary basis; working hours being 8:30 - 15:30 Friday and Saturday.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Assist in ensuring the public are not in danger from mewp activities.
* Managing and ensuring the safe movement of traffic in and around the site.
* Moving materials
* Any other works as directed by the site team
Requirements for the role
* A valid Vehicle Banksman ticket
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, tools NOT required
Keyword Tags: Vehicle Banksman (M/F), Construction, Trades and Labour, Exeter