LOCATION: COLCHESTER, ESSEX
Bench Joiner required to start a position in Earls Colne for a Bespoke Joinery Manufacturer. The ideal candidate would need to have their own transport as the workshop is not accesible by public transport.
Requirements for the role:
* Have good practical skills and have an eye for detail;
* A knowledge in hand crafted bespoke joinery along with an understanding of curved work will be required to fit in comfortably with the rest of our skilled workforce and ever increasing workload.
* Be able to take accurate measurements and calculate quantities of materials;
* Must have at least 1 year experience as a Bench Joiner;
* Must have their own hand tools.
* 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
* Statutory Contributory Government Pension Scheme.
* Quarterly bonus based on business performance.
* Free parking.
* Growing company with great potential for personal growth and development
They are a niche manufacturer of quality bespoke joinery products based in Essex and their business was established over 50 years ago. Since then they have experienced consistent and steady growth. Products range from bespoke staircases, heritage and traditional joinery to modern contemporary reception desks, fitted furniture, windows and doors etc.
The hourly rate will be discussed and appointed after considering the capability of the individual.
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact Cristina or Kevin at 01189521053 for more information.