Bench Joiner required for work with a regional Joinery contractor specialising in the production of bespoke, high specification joinery solutions for fit out projects across the UK.
Our client is a well established business within the UK fit out market, renowned for high quality products using a mixture of modern materials and traditional joinery methods.
The ideal candidate will join a busy production workshop in the Newcastle area, on a long term basis with the view of permanent employment for the right candidate.
Details of the role:
- Newcastle based
- Opportunity of permanent employment
- Producing bespoke joinery solutions
- Well established Joinery contractor
- On site parking
Requirements for the role:
- Experience working in a Joinery workshop
- Ability to work from construction drawings
- Using both machine and hand tools
- Ability to follow Health & Safety policies
- A keen eye for detail
If you feel you would be well suited for this role, please apply online or call the office on 0191 814 1360 for more information.