Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Mixed-use Developer
Location: East London
Salary: £60k-£80k + Performance Bonus
My client is a nationwide principal main contractor who specialise in both mixed-use New Build Developments as well as Small Works fit outs/refurbishment schemes across London and the Southern counties. My client currently has an opening for an experienced and knowledgeable Bid Manager to join the commercial team and lead the way in securing multi-million pound projects for the £10 million turnover developer, and ensure the project pipeline is kept at its optimal capacity in order for the business to grow into the foreseeable future.
My client is offering an exceptional opportunity to join and direct an award-winning developer and the chance to secure some of the futures most iconic development schemes. This role will be office based with occasional meetings off site.
- Proposing bids and negotiating tenders
- Securing new businesses and repeated business
- Ensuring project pipeline is maximised
- leasing with commercial team and Commercial Manager
- Effective networking skills
- Experience dealing with Developments
- Strong amount of years experience as a Bid Manager
- Ability to lease with Clients and Director
- Great commercial awareness
This role is offering a second to none opportunity for the right person to hit the ground running and develop their Bid Management career, while establish themselves within a high-growth mixed use developer that is known for excellence across London and Southern Counties.
If you feel your previous experience would suit the role and you are ready for the next step in your career, please apply directly or contact Ollie Brittain on 020 7248 0000 to discuss the role in more detail.
Tags: Bid Manager, Commercal Bid Manager, Mix-use Developers, New Build Developer