Job Type - Permanent
Start Date - Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - Bishops Stortford
Salary - £50,000 negotiable salary
My client is one of the fastest growing planned maintenance contractors in the sector with a real aggressive growth plan for the next 5 years.
They are looking for a Bid Manager to come on board who will be tasked with the completion of successful tender proposals within the region.
- Production and submission of selection questionnaires
- To organise and plan the production of tenders for construction or maintenance contracts
- Produce high quality written responses on both general management topics (i.e. quality, health & safety) and operational issues (i.e. design solutions, site logistics, programme) - liaising with operations, business development and estimating colleagues
- Work closely with the Estimators to understand the pricing / costing requirements to ensure written responses correlate to the priced solution
- Assist in the development of an effective library of bid information and case studies
- Ensure submission documents carry Company Brand and visuals / graphics are of highest quality
- Two to three years' experience working as a Bid Writer
- Experience working for a Main Contractor
- Experience writing bids within the maintenance and/or refurbishment sector
- Valid driving licence
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile then feel free to get in touch.