The ideal Bid Writer will be responsible to oversee tenders on public & private projects within the new build and refurbishment sectors. You will be working out of the companies head office as required and role will involve:
- Working as part of the pre-construction team
- Management and writing of high-quality bid documents
- Planning bids as part of the team and ensuring that they meet agreed quality, timescales and compliance.
- Identifying opportunities via online client portals and tender notices.
- Maintaining the bid library and updating of information
- Gathering and developing information relating to tenders
- Excellent written communication
- Previous experience of producing bids
- Well organised
- Well versed in working with Indesign software
- A competitive nature to win the work
If you are interested, please apply at your earliest opportunity or contact Stephen Barker and Daniel Owen Ltd for further information on.