Full Time Mon-Fri
Working From Home Position (1 day a week in the office)
£48K Per Annum
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Bid Writer to join a Property Maintenance Contractor based in East London.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the development of new business and new opportunities.
Working closely with Business Development, client services teams, and clients, this role will focus on
planning, writing and developing bids from initial P.Q.Q to full and final submission and effectively driving the
company's proposition and solutions through client facing documentation and presentations, delivered to the
highest standard and on brand.
- Experience in aspects of the day-to-day management of the bid writing process
- To ensure that growth and renewal targets are met
- Disseminate/extract technical information and write in plain, well written English
- Assure all aspects of the bid, ensuring all outcomes are adequately described in each submission stage both in terms of content and presentation
- Manage interaction with contracting body/stakeholders throughout the bid process
- Support Business Development in identifying and working on business growth
- Taking responsibility for the bids, including planning the bid, hosting Kick off meetings, planning and coordinating the written response documentation and sharing knowledge throughout the company
- Consult with Business Development, and Client Services to interpret the client specific solution or service offering and produce a persuasive sales document and/or presentation
- To create, audit and dispatch quality tender bids to agreed deadlines
- Ensure document content is compliant and validated to meet legislation, procedures, products, solutions and policies
- Ensure bids are completed with integrity and have internal authority approval
- Attend pre and post submission presentations/meetings
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the client
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the business units
- Providing clients with high quality documents, attentive to their needs
- Develop and implement a 'winning work' system that key target contract opportunities are won and divisional growth targets are met
- Contribute to continually update of bid library
If you are interested in this role, please give Elle a call on 0207 248 7000 or apply with your CV.
Keywords: Bid Writer, Business Development, Property Maintenance, East London