My client, a leading Principal and Specialist Conservation Contractor, are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator/ Book Keeper to join their growing team. This is a permanent role with a salary ranging from £24,000-£33,000, which will be based in Central London.
- General administrative duties such as logging and auctioning incoming post and taking phone calls and being the first point of contact for visitors/ enquirers
- Purchasing site/ project requirements from suppliers as requested by the project team
- Liaise closely with external accountant - register all payments, create weekly payment lists and post approval of invoices as requested by the Project Director. Back up all VAT returns, and check sign up with the external accountant each month
- Manage employees expense claims monthly
- Seek the hours of labour staff on a weekly basis from Site Management, to ensure that such is transmitted to the external accountant to run payroll
- Liaise with clients as requested by Directors
- Involvement with safety method statements working from existing templates
- Co-ordinate the tender procedure and pre-equal submission
- Support marketing as carried out by the MD
- Book-Keeping using Sage Accounts package The successful candidate must have previous experience working for a Construction company previously, and will have a stable working history. Experience liaising with external accounts will be highly advantageous, and the successful candidate will have experience creating weekly payment lists and using Sage.
We are interviewing immediately for this role with an imminent start date, so if you meet the requirements as listed above and are interested, please submit your application to Daniela Vasiliu alternatively call 02072480000 for instant consideration.