Job description for Bricklayer - Taunton
Job Type: Contract
Start date: 18/03/19
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Taunton , Somerset
Salary: GBP 17.00 - GBP 20.00 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Bricklayer to join a commercial project based in Taunton, Somerset. There is on site parking. The work is expected to run for 2 weeks with a possibility of more work. Working hours being 7.30am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
You will be required to complete the brickwork on a draw pit box as well as walls and any other associated brick and block work. Being able to work from drawings and complete the work in a neat and timely fashion is a must.
Daily responsibilities for a bricklayer will include:
* Brick, and block work to a high standard
* Managing materials and labour as required
* Adhering to the clients H&S policy
Requirements for the Bricklayer role
* A valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
* Own tools required
If you are interested in this bricklayer role please apply or call Joe on 01823 448940.