Job description for Bricklayer
Job Type: Contract
Start date: 12/11/18
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Sherborne, Dorset
Salary: GBP 17.00 - GBP 22.00 per hour.
Daniel Owen is a recruitment agency that specialises placing candidates within the construction sector.
Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Bricklayer to join a commercial project based in Sherborne, Dorset. There is on site parking as well as the site being accessible by public transport. The work is expected to run for 2 weeks with a possibility of more work. Working hours being 7.30am-5.30pm, Monday-Friday.
The job will be predominately block work and working with bradstone.
Daily responsibilities for a bricklayer will include:
* Brick, stone and block work to a high standard
* Managing materials and labour as required
* Adhering to the clients H&S policy
Requirements for the role
* A valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
* Own tools required
If you are interested in this bricklayer role please apply or call Joe on 01823 448940.