We have an exciting opportunity for a Building/Community Manager to be responsible for a serviced office building in NW2 The building/community Manager will oversee the smooth day to day operations of the building ensuring tenants receive excellent service. This is a multi-faceted role encompassing facilities, building management, front of house, administration and customer service. Someone used to multi-tasking, ensuring service delivery and providing a quality service is ideal for this role.
This role is immediately available with a start date of early March.
The Main Duties
- Open centre for 8.30am as tenants start arriving
- In the morning make full inspection of each studio/bathrooms and report/action faults.
- Check the cleaning is up to standard and that supplies are maintained.
- Act as first point of contact for the site
- Maintain day to day contact with tenants and provide responses as necessary.
- Receive visitors and ensure they are directed to correct studio
- Ensure daily mail is sorted once received. Receive and sign for courier throughout the day and distribute to clients/tenants.
- Oversee booking of meetings rooms by tenants.
- Make routine checks in the common parts for faults, cleanliness, and leaks
- Coordinate building maintenance and repairs, periodic testing and inspections with office that affect normal building operation.
- Oversee maintenance works being done on the premises.
- Provide tenants with updates of electrical, water and other service disruptions or scheduled shutdowns.
- Oversee and maintain building security with the management team.
- Administer emergency plans within the building.
- Make regular checks of building throughout day and report issues e.g. light bulbs to be replaced, plumbing leaks etc...
- Log & Store any keys kept on site.
- Read meters in the building for Gas, Water and Electricity, record and issue to head office.
- Any other general duties that may be asked of you.
Health and Safety
- Ensure Fire Extinguishers, eyebolts etc... Are tested & up to date
- During evacuations, assist emergency response teams in assessing building condition and reporting to assembly point leaders.
- Liaise with contractors called out to repair faults.
- Assist with weekend works and access where necessary
- Keep Health & Safety File up to date.
- Secretarial And Admin
Administrative duties to include scanning, filing, updating tenant soft copy files
Get in touch with Maya on 02039170690 or email