I am currently looking for a Building Services Engineer to work for one of our recognised facilities clients based in London. They work with a number of high-profile buildings in Central London and the surrounding areas carrying out maintenance as well as working on fit out projects as well.
Role: Building Services Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000 - £42,000
- Responsible for PPM/Reactive tasks/Completing statutory paperwork and keeping logbooks up to date
- Completing additional works as part of the wider business - events set up/pack down, installation works, quoted works etc.
- Carrying out maintenance, servicing, and repairs on commercial buildings within specific timescale
- Ensure all delegated Reactive Works and PPMs are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Keep up to date records of inspections
- Build strong relationships with Clients/ Suppliers and staff
- Ensure all works are delivered to a high safety standard including Risk Assessments and Method statements etc.
- Electrical and Mechanical maintenance such as AHU's, FCU's, Generator tests, Pressurisation units
- To ensure tasks are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/implementation.
- Looking for City&Guilds/NVQ/BTEC qualified - electrical bias or general Building Services - HVAC, hot & cold water services, minor fabric
- Experience in client facing/great customer service
- Able to work as part of a team and individually - reporting to Engineering Supervisor and Team Leader
- Excellent communication skills