Daniel Owen are currently looking to speak to Building Services Engineers to work on a high profile estate within Kensington carrying out maintenance on an estate with a mix of high end residential and commercial property. You will be carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on the estate as well as being very client facing throughout the estate.
Our client is a recognised building services company based in Redbridge with a number of high profile and well known contracts throughout London.
Role: Building Services Engineer
Location: Kensington and Chelsea
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Always represent the company in a professional manner and develop a good working relationship.
- Assist Technicians with any major or minor maintenance work.
- Carry out non-technical repairs and minor PPM's
- Ensure Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the timeframe
- Assist in carrying out planned and reactive maintenance, electrical, and mechanical works.
- Complete tasks to the highest standards whilst complying with Health & Safety legislation.
- Carry out all tasks in accordance with specific KPI's.
- Attend training courses as and when necessary
- Experience/basic knowledge of the following trades including carpentry, plumbing, painting, decorating, plastering and electrics
- Experience working within commercial property
- Full UK clean driving license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in the role please call or email Isabelle on 02039170690 or