Perm - 40,000 + Benefits
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known social housing company in Essex who are looking for 3 permanent Building Surveyor's to join their team.
They are looking for experienced Building Surveyors who is experienced in repairs, planned and voids projects and experience working within a varied housing stock.
- To manage all repairs and voids surveying duties within the housing stock and carry out any technical inspections or investigations as required in relation to the delivery of the repairs service and identify and manage customer repair.
- Previous experience working in the housing/local authority sector.
- To provide summary reports where required of all on-going managed cases, repairs and voids works, and technical de-canted properties outlining levels of performance of the contractors and performance manage contractors delivering repairs to ensure strict timelines of completions are adhered to.
- To undertake technical inspections of the homes including all leased properties to distinguish reactive repairs in line with the companies Policy's.
- Commercial Awareness within Reactive Maintenance.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works and repairs surveying background would be desirable.
- To liaise, monitor, progress all repairs to the home's regeneration stock through its DLO and partnering contractors.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual.
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Building services/social housing industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.