Building Surveyor (Damp and Mould)
Temp - 28ph (3 months on going)
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing a well-known housing association based in South East London who are looking for a tempory Building Surveyor to join their team.
They are looking for an experienced Building surveyor who is experienced in major works and damp and mould projects and experience working within a varied housing stock.
- To manage all repairs, damp and mould surveying duties within the housing stock and carry out any technical inspections or investigations as required in relation to the delivery of the repairs service and identify and manage customer repair.
- Previous experience working in the housing/local authority sector.
- To provide summary reports where required of all on-going managed cases, damp and mould works, and technical de-canted properties outlining levels of performance of the contractors and performance manage contractors delivering repairs to ensure strict timelines of completions are adhered to.
- To undertake technical inspections of the homes including all leased properties to distinguish reactive repairs in line with the companies Policy's.
- Commercial Awareness within Reactive Maintenance, damp and mould and major works.
- Firm Understanding of Schedule of Rates for Building Works and repairs surveying background would be desirable.
- To liaise, monitor, progress all repairs to the home's regeneration stock through its DLO and partnering contractors.
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive approach to work
- Proven track record for being Reliable and punctual.
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Building services/construction industry knowledge
- IT and Excel Literate
- HNC or equivalent surveying qualification required.
If this sounds like a role that suits your profile, then feel free to get in touch.