Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Industry - Maintenance
Location - London
Salary - Up to £45k DOE
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property services maintenance company. Our client is looking for an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team based in London.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence and own vehicle is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Ensuring the Senior/Managing Quantity Surveyor is informed of all progress on all accounts with both client and subcontract until completion.
- Manage all payments and notices
- Manage the timely production of the Main/Subcontract Final Accounts ensuring the best result.
- Site visits carrying out all surveying duties
- Ensure all works are correct and complete.
- Protect company reputation and lead on effective risk management
Requirements for the role:
- Degree in Surveying or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years after graduating
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Performance related group bonus