Job Type - Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Location - Kent
Salary - £35k
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of an electrical and building services company based in Kent.
This is a permanent position and a driving licence and own vehicle is required.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Measured surveys for kitchen, property modernisations and disabled adaptations
- Pricing works from small jobs through to roof replacements
- Drawing plans and producing design options
- Site visits carrying out all surveying duties
- Ensure all works are correct and complete.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and sub-contractors
Requirements for the role:
- Degree in Surveying or equivalent
- Proficient in CAD
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance