Are you an experienced Building Surveyor?
Feeling uninspired at work?
Are you up for the challenge of working with a reputable contractor?
Daniel Owen Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for a Building Surveyor with experience surveying fire or flood damaged domestic properties to get involved with a well known contractor on a permanent basis. Insurance experience would be advantageous. This role will be working in and around Glasgow.
This is a massive opportunity for any ambitious candidate. As well as being on board with a forward thinking contractor, which will look great on any CV, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, vehicle and an attractive benefits package.
The Candidate will be required to competently carry out the following services;
Condition Surveys, Schedules of Condition, Dilapidation exercises and Technical Due Diligence surveys including the production of associated reports
- Measured surveys including the production of existing drawings
- Production of Feasibility Studies including design, budget costs, programming etc
- Production of designs and proposed drawings including obtaining Statutory Consents
- Preparation of tenders and tender analysis
- Prepare estimates using a schedule of rates
- Delivering projects on site including quality, programme and financial monitoring
- All Contract Administration duties
The Candidate will have;
- Experience and knowledge in delivering all the "Job Duties" detailed above
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and written
- A passion and appetite for progressing themselves professionally, and their career
- A positive attitude and behaviours
- Ability to be innovative and think outside the box
- Willingness to work away from home occasionally
- Be educated to at least degree level or equivalent, in a Building Surveying RICS accredited degree.
- Have post Chartership experience if you are applying as a Chartered Building Surveyor.
- Have excellent client facing skills experience.
As an Equal Opportunities organisation Daniel Owen Ltd can guarantee that all applicants will receive equal treatment within our application and selection process.
If this opportunity is of interest then please get in touch with Paul Logan of Daniel Owen Ltd 07879115075 or alternatively send an up to date CV or your number and I can call you.