Building Surveyor Maintenance
Type - Permanent
Start Date: Feb 2019
Location - East London & Essex
Salary - Up to £45k DOE
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting on behalf of a social housing provider in London. Our client is looking for an experienced Maintenance Surveyor to join their team covering East London and Essex.
Daily responsibilities for the successful Surveyor will include:
- Work with stakeholders and partners specifically, Insurers, Legal teams, Contractors, Loss Adjusters and Consultant.
- Management of project budgets, delegated accountability.
- Manage risks associated with the role, specifically around budget utilisation of fragmented projects, ensuring consistent approach and quality of service.
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent knowledge of building surveying relating to building defects and dilapidation's
- Experience in Health and Safety
- Understanding of contract law and housing law
- Experience in managing legal disrepair claims and disrepair protocol
- Excellent knowledge of building construction methods
- Driving license and own vehicle (Travel will be paid through an essential car user allowance)
- Pension scheme
- Health care
- Life assurance
- Discounts at multiple retailers
- Performance related bonus