Building Surveyor - South London
£45,000 + Package
Family owned building company established over 30 years ago. With experience in both the residential and commercial sector, they offer unrivalled expertise across the full width and breadth of the building industry.
Daniel Owen are looking to recruit a Building Surveyor who has experience with the full range of building services. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established business who have a great client base and have been busy throughout. The successful candidate will be pivotal in liaising with residents, colleagues and contractors to help shape and improve the services provided.
Duties will include:
- Supervising and managing staff
- Meeting all statutory, regulatory and health safety requirements
- Budget management
- Performance management
- Acting as lead officer for external and internal contracts
- Providing a high level of customer service to residents, colleagues and contractors
- Technical guidance, defect diagnosis, undertaking a range of property surveys, preparation of specifications and schedule of works for tender.
- Be a qualified and experienced property professional
- Have a good understanding of buildings, contract law, legislation and finance
- Have strong contract management and monitoring skills
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to manage a busy workload
- Be self-motivated
- Have a methodical approach to organising and prioritising work
- Use a variety of IT packages
If you would like to find out more then please reply with your CV.