My client is an established Serviced Office Provider based in Hertfordshire. They are currently searching for a Business Centre Assistant (21k to 22k) to join their busy team!
- Event and Conference Planning - budget and costing for all new enquiries and larger events, including internal events. Providing the appropriate documentation and good notice to other event stakeholders. Organise payments and be financially aware (cost vs profit) of our events and Centre activities to ensure we maximise our profitability in all areas.
- Catering/Hospitality - to take hospitality and catering orders for meetings and events.
- Serviced Office Starter/Leaver Process - administer with support from the Admin Team including new sales/license agreements and renewal process.
- Cleaning/ Maintenance - liaise with the cleaners and Property Maintenance team with any Centre and event requirements, logging any general building maintenance with the Admin Team.
- Customer Enquiries - monitor the email inbox and deal with all requests professionally and promptly, ensuring responses are sent the same day.
- Stock Ordering - ensure stock for the Business Centre is monitored and ordered via the stock order process sheet and passed to Internal Admin team.
- Centre Charge system - to manage Centre usage and accurately log or amend bookings, as required. Ensure all users are trained and able to use the system.
- Meeting Rooms - to prepare, monitor and replenish meeting/conference rooms on a regular basis throughout the day alongside the Reception team. Ensure that all empty meeting rooms are ready to show, sell and use at all times. Ensure clients/visitors receive a timely and comprehensive orientation of services and procedures.
- Customer Service - to provide first class customer service to all clients and visitors. Ensure feedback forms are completed by visitors and/or event clients and record feedback.
- Serviced Offices - to support the Centre Manager to ensure that all empty offices are ready to show, sell and use at all times and consistently presented to a high standard.
- Admin/IT Support - provide full secretarial and administrative services to a high standard of accuracy and quality. Such duties to include word processing, typing, design and updating of documents including spread sheets, databases and PowerPoint presentations, photocopying, binding documents, etc.
- Client Issues - keep track of client issues in the Client Issue Log and monitor on an ongoing basis with the Client Relationship Manager.
- Telephone Calls - answer all calls in a timely and professional manner (within 3 rings) ensuring that any actions are dealt with promptly eg, taking messages and inputting clients' appointments using online diaries.
- Centre Promotion - Promote full Business Centre facilities to prospective clients, offering suggestions, advice and costs, as appropriate.
- Discretion - Ensure the discretion and confidentiality of Company and all client information at all times.
- Escalation of issues - Report any issues, including client complaints and equipment malfunction to the Centre Manager or Director.
- To work as part of a team to ensure the Centre is appropriately manned at all times, providing Centre and Reception back-up in any capacity, as required.
- Actively participate in Business Centre meetings.
- Attend training to continually develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To handle any reasonable job related request.
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Positive can do attitude
- Team orientated
- Must have effective communication
- Polite and professional
- Honest in approach
If you feel you are well suited to the role then please apply now!