Business Centre Assistant
You'll be dealing with important clients every day so professionalism is of the utmost importance but that doesn't mean you won't enjoy your day, far from it.
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service then this role is for you. They are not afraid to progress you quickly once you've nailed down the role and there's training every year to ensure you grow as a business-person.
My client is very established business with over 15 years' experience of delivering first class serviced offices and meeting space.
If this sounds like something you can excel at then apply to us.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- To ensure that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
- To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
- To provide cover for the reception as and when required
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties for clients as required which may include filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- To process catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients
- To deal with customer requests in a prompt and timely manner
- Assisting the Centre Manager with the daily distribution of fruit
- To make teas and coffees for conference/meeting rooms
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that all client queries are responded to within procedural deadlines
- To book various chargeable services for clients such as couriers and taxis
- To issue and ensure receipt of swipe cards, keys, furniture etc. to clients when required
- To create and issue welcome packs for new clients
- To be able to provide an effective handover to anyone covering your role whilst you are away
If you feel you are suited to the role then please apply now for immediate interviews!