My client within Serviced Offices is looking for a Business Centre Assistant who has previous experience within Serviced offices and who is available immediately.
Temporary to permanent role!
Salary £16-26K (Dependant on experience)
Based in the City of London
The right candidate must have previous experience within Serviced Offices and the Commercial Property sector.
- To provide and administer Management Office services for the Licencees
- To assist the Centre Manager in the day to day running of the building
- To provide secretarial support for the Centre Manager
- Ensure that the Reception is open and fully operational at the correct times.
- Manage the day to day housekeeping of the building, stock up break out areas and check meeting rooms.
- Act as receptionist for the Management Office telephone, entry phone and customer service.
- Must have full working knowledge of the building and all systems (i.e. security, fire, lighting etc) and telephone, fax, computer and any other equipment and procedures.
- Act on behalf of the Centre Manager in his/her absence, ensuring full reporting thereof to the Manager.
- Handle incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail for despatch.
- Dealing with visitors/callers in a business like/customer friendly manner.
- Operate photocopier and distribute incoming faxes promptly to clients, provide admin services to the clients when required.
- Daily inspection of premises to determine any problems
- Ensure that all documentation relating to the property is correctly files and updated.
General Office Management
- Maintaining of equipment
- Monitoring service engineers and ordering stationery, coffee etc.
Record and calculate the usage of services by Licencees and present them to the accounts department by the due monthly date for invoicing.
Maintain and administer the following services to Licencees:-
- Meeting Rooms
- Word Processing
- Any other services provided from time to times
- Carry out word processing for the Licencees at the building.
Ensure that the Conference/Meeting Rooms are prepared for each booking, that any additional services requested (i.e. coffee, tea, biscuits etc) are promptly delivered and thoroughly check for damage/loss after each booking.Promote and generate interest in the services with all of the Licencees. In particular promote the use of the Word Processing service and the Conference/Meeting rooms at every possible opportunity, with a view to increasing income.