Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Business Centre Manager to join a large Facilities Management client of ours in Wimbledon.
Monday to Friday (8:30AM to 5:30PM)
The post holder will be required to be a role model, demonstrating our values of:
- Customer Focused
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of your site or sites, expected to travel between sites as required.
- Reports to the Regional General Manager.
- Line managers Assistant Business Centre Manager based at your site.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
Commercial - 70%
- Ensure you carry out marketing and follow up on leads received to maximise sales potential.
- Potential customer - own and drive the customer journey from end to end, ensuring we are consistently exceeding customer's expectations and maximising conversion
- On boarding - manage customer key touch points throughout their term (e.g., show round, move in, post move-in feedback)
- Retention - own the end to end renewal process
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Monthly invoicing
- Reviewing and managing site P&L against budget
- Achieve budgeted profit for your Centre
- Ensure Centre debt is regularly reviewed, all overdue invoices are resolved in line with budget, with regular liaison with Credit Control team.
Customer Management - 25%
- Take full responsibility for customer service within the centre
- Responsibility for the prompt resolution of all customer queries/enquiries
- Understand the output of the NPS, ensuring agreed Action Plan is delivered
- Manage customer move in and out efficiently, cost-effectively and smoothly
- To ensure meetings room standards such as set-up, equipment checking and clearing are maintained
- Work closely with the Operations team to ensure site standards are maintained and maintenance and refurbishments are completed on time.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of business centre
- Daily walk round to confirm that standards of appearance are being maintained.
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to. (Weekly fire alarm tests, six monthly evacuations, identification of hazards of slips, trips and falls etc.
General - 5%
- Take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Actively participate in, and drive, activities that improve the quality of the service.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local market including current customer base, direct competition and local commercial rates
- Where role requires line management of direct report
- Any other duties reasonably required by your line manager
Successful Candidates MUST have:
- Full clean driving license
- Previous management, sales and operations experience
If you are interested or would like to discuss your application further, give the Daniel Owen Facilities Management Team a call today.