- To continuously work to strengthen and build the business within the centre(s) by account management, proactive practices and delivering exceptional service to clients and agents alike. Managing the centre(s) on a day to day basis ensuring the KPI's are being delivered and also maximum sales potential being reached.
- Reports to the Senior Manager and located onsite, but is expected to travel between sites as required.
- Supervision of the maintenance, reception and administration staff within the centres.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the site or sites.
- Continuously work to strengthen and build the brand by delivering exceptional service to clients and agents alike.
- Processing of supplier invoices.
- Regularly walk round site(s) to confirm that standards of appearance are being maintained.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to. (Weekly fire alarm tests, six monthly evacuations, identification of hazards of slips, trips and falls etc.)
- To work with the Senior Manager to compile and implement a holistic sales and marketing strategy.
- To work alongside the Senior Manager to drive and deliver revenue into the properties in order to meet and exceed the budgets.
- To ensure the KPI's for each site are being delivered to ensure maximum sales potential being reached.
- To develop and foster an environment which identifies all sales opportunities and develops a win-win culture to maximise sales.
- Ensure consistent, professional and proactive sales practices are adhered to, in line with defined KPI's.
- Ensure all sites carry out marketing and follow up on leads received to maximize sales potential.
- To ensure re-active sales processes are adhered to and that the information and data is captured within the internal database and is 100% accurate to maximise sales opportunities.
- All sales and marketing reports are completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to.
- Any other tasks deemed reasonable by Regional Manager.
Sales skill and experience.
- Marketing skills
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office