Job Description: Business Centre Manager
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of flexible business space. Their vision is to be recognised as the best provider of flexible business space and a great place to work.
- To continuously work to strengthen and build the business within the centre(s) by account management, proactive practices and delivering exceptional service to clients and agents alike. Managing the centre(s) on a day to day basis ensuring the KPI's are being delivered and also maximum sales potential being reached.
- Reports to the Senior Manager and located onsite, but is expected to travel between sites as required.
- Supervision of the maintenance, reception and administration staff within the centres.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the site or sites.
- Continuously work to strengthen and build the brand by delivering exceptional service to clients and agents alike.
- Processing of supplier invoices.
- Regularly walk round site(s) to confirm that standards of appearance are being maintained.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to. (Weekly fire alarm tests, six monthly evacuations, identification of hazards of slips, trips and falls etc.)
- To work with the Senior Manager to compile and implement a holistic sales and marketing strategy.
- To work alongside the Senior Manager to drive and deliver revenue into the properties in order to meet and exceed the budgets.
- To ensure the KPI's for each site are being delivered to ensure maximum sales potential being reached.
- To develop and foster an environment which identifies all sales opportunities and develops a win-win culture to maximise sales.
- Ensure consistent, professional and proactive sales practices are adhered to, in line with defined KPI's.
- Ensure all sites carry out marketing and follow up on leads received to maximize sales potential.
- To ensure re-active sales processes are adhered to and that the information and data is captured within the internal database and is 100% accurate to maximise sales opportunities.
- All sales and marketing reports are completed in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to.
- Any other tasks deemed reasonable by Regional Manager.
Sales skill and experience.
- Marketing skills
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office