My client is looking for a PA / Serviced Office Manager in North West London. PA & Serviced Office / Managed Office experience essential. You will be working closely with the Director and clients of the serviced office.
This is a full time permanent, position Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. with 28 days holidays (including bank holidays). The salary will be in the region of £28,000-£30,000 plus performance related bonus.
It's a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy, fast-paced organisation. You will be flexible, open, ready to turn your hand to anything needed in the site/office.
Key responsibilities for this position will include (Not limited to the list below):
- Providing full administration support to the Director
- Diary management for the director
- Typing and compiling reports
- Creating power point presentation and reports
- Coordinating meetings - meeting & greeting clients, visitors & VIP's. Refreshments for meetings
- Stationary orders & refreshments
- Managing the reception area - answering and diverting calls
- Managing and ensuring smooth day-to-day running of the office
- Accounts invoices, terms and condition & documentations for new clients
- Monitoring desk rental payments
- Filing and archiving
- Production and update of marketing reports
- Dealing/ liaising with clients & contractors
- Processing letters as required. Instruction letters for both sales & lettings
- Ensuring the building is always shown to the highest standard; kitchens, meeting rooms and communal areas should be immaculate and functional at all times.
- Assisting with clients moving in and their office set up including telephone requirements, and keeping on top of the administration eg access passes, internal phone lines etc
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Positive energy and can do attitude
- Competent in all Microsoft applications including; Word, Excel, Power point & Outlook
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Ability to drive sales
- Manage own time effectively and prioritise workload
- Experience at working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Be naturally a people-person who can easily build rapport with new and existing clients to maximise profitability
- Organisational skills
If you have transferable skills then please apply!