My Client is a main contractor who specialise mainly in Commercial Fit out Projects. As part of their ongoing growth plans, my client is recruiting for a driven, passionate, bright and bubbly Business Development Consultant in the construction Industry. The role will be in based in the office working alongside with the team.
Previous sales experience is preferred, but most important is an outgoing, infectious personality and the ability to converse with employers at all levels. To generate and sustain relationships with a range of employers and to identify their training and business needs, suitable delivery models and progression opportunities in line with accessible funding.
If this is you and you want to sell in a fun, vibrant and fast paced environment, then please apply asap.
- 3 year + experience in a B2B sales role.
- Proven track record of meeting monthly targets.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Outgoing personality & exceptional telephone manner (Telesales is a critical aspect of the role).
- Understanding of the Construction Fit out sector.
- Construction industry knowledge and experience.
Key roles and/or Key Objectives
- Develop relationships.
- Delivering on individual KPI's and targets to contribute the overall business requirements.
- Manage relationships with existing employers to ensure repeat business.
- Work with other departments to contribute to the requirements of the business.
General Accunts duties and/ or General Objectives
- Engage on a daily basis with new employers using a variety of sales and market techniques including telesales, face to face meetings & networking.
- Build and maintain a range of key accounts across all sectors.
- Build and maintain a strong business to business relationship with new customers ensuring repeat business and progression opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials.
- Ensure eligibility of all learners submitted.
- Participate in marketing and promotional activities and represent the company at meetings and events.
- Meet KPI's and targets associated with the role.
- Attend monthly Sales meetings.
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
- Ensure equality and diversity in all working practices.
- Undertake such duties a may be required commensurate with the level of responsibility and nature of the job in discussion with the line manager.