Business Development Executive
My client are a specialist Managed Hosting Company and MSP focused on offering customers cloud infrastructure with a comprehensive variety of specialist hosting services. They operate from multiple datacentre facilities and offer a range of sub-millisecond connectivity options. They deliver services using the 'best-of-breed' hardware and software from vendors including Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco and Brocade.
About The Role
As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for building and developing the sales operation for my client. You must:
- Maintain and increase sales
- Reach targets and goals set out by the business
- Expand our customer base
- Increase business opportunities through various routes to the market
- Generate qualified leads
- Build sales processes that demonstrate ROI
- Run sales campaigns for targeted vertical markets
- Network at events and conferences
- Build sales pipeline
- Deliver on sales targets for the business
- Motivate and develop junior team member
- Manage and implement sales activities including advertising, PR, events, promotions and on line marketing.
- Use social media to engage and have conversations with target audience
You need to be:
A highly motivated, dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal skills and have
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Good communication skills
- A positive attitude
- Negotiation skills
- Plenty of initiative
- A strong desire to succeed.
Benefits of working for my client:
- Relaxed and Friendly Culture
- Fast paced and Innovative company
- Gym membership after a year of service
- 25 Days Holidays
If you feel you are suited then please get in touch with Rachel or Casey on 0203 917 0690.