We have an immediate opening for a Business Support Administrator to join our team in an established and growing recruitment business, based in Central Reading. If you are looking for a varied role that includes general administration and elements of inbound marketing activity then this could provide an ideal opportunity.
The opportunity to complete an NVQ level 2 or 3 Business Administration qualification will also be available as an option.
Working as part of a small, friendly team, you will provide general administrative support to the business including:
- Funnelling of inbound communications, ensuring follow-up and updating the company database accordingly
- App activities, including push notifications and updates
- Compliance team cover - working on a regular weekly basis as part of our Compliance team
- Responsibility for post and organisation of couriers
- Ordering and distribution of promotional items
- Organisation of office charity events
- Administration of customer loyalty scheme
- Setting up users on job boards and first line support
- Answering incoming calls
- Ad hoc administration and general support duties.
What we're looking for:
- Organised with high level of attention to detail
- Focused, trustworthy and professional
- Strong aptitude for systems and processes
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- A can do attitude, prepared to go above and beyond
What we offer:
Benefits include a contributory pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, retailer and gym discounts, Company trips and events, opportunity to work towards professional qualifications via an apprenticeship route, free on-site parking.