Business Support Administrator
Salary £18K-£22k Per Annum
We are an established and growing recruitment business based in Central Reading and have an immediate opening for a Business Support Administrator to join our team. If you are looking for a varied role that includes general administration and elements of inbound marketing activity, then this could provide an ideal opportunity.
The opportunity to complete an NVQ level 2 or 3 Business Administration or Marketing qualification will also be available as an option.
Working as part of a small, friendly team, you will provide general administrative support to the business including:
- Funnelling of inbound communications, ensuring follow-up and updating the company database accordingly
- App activities, including push notifications and updates
- Responsibility for post and organisation of couriers
- Ordering and distribution of promotional items
- Support marketing with internal events, including charity, annual awards and Christmas.
- Administration of customer loyalty scheme
- Setting up users on job boards and first-line support
- Some production of graphical marketing collateral, based on company templates.
- Answering incoming calls
- Ad hoc administration and general support duties.
- Occasional Assistance with the payroll and credit control teams
What we're looking for:
- Organised with a high level of attention to detail
- Focused, trustworthy and professional
- Strong aptitude for systems and processes
- Team player, comfortable working with multiple sales teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- A can-do attitude prepared to go above and beyond
- Some understanding of marketing based measurement would be beneficial but not essential. This includes website traffic, email subject line and open rate analysis and social media engagement.
What we offer:
Benefits include a contributory pension scheme, generous holiday allowance, retailer and gym discounts, Company trips and events, opportunity to work towards professional qualifications via an apprenticeship route, free on-site parking.
If this sounds of interest and could be the next right role for you, please send a direct application to be contacted by a member of our team.
Key terms: business admin, business administrator, marketing assistant, marketing administration, reading based role, office admin, office administrator, apprenticeships, career level administrator