Buyer - Social Housing Maintenance - Oxford
£55k + Package
Daniel Owen are proud to be representing one of the most exciting maintenance & construction contractors in the UK. They are looking for a Buyer to join their business and this is a brand new role within the business.
- Market Analysis - analysis of basic data, business presentation, and draw conclusions or recommendations.
- Selection of Supplier - Business/Project based comparison (commercial/operational) to generate shortlist and recommendation in accordance with business governance.
- Negotiation of terms - conclude terms/SLA and report saving/loss on project by project/business basis. Maximise value by considering alternative options - product/programme.
- Understand and prepare ITT's for project/business transactions.
- Raise and accept requisition orders.
- Undertake performance and financial measurement - collect supplier performance feedback from sites
This role will suit an experienced and passionate procurement professional within the planned and responsive maintenance industry. You will be able to evidence experience in a similar role and have comprehensive knowledge of procurement programmes and financial targets.
To be successful in the role you will be a confident communicator with a positive and engaging approach to providing procurement solutions across the business.
Being a brand new role this is an exciting opportunity to stamp your mark on the business.
Buyer - Social Housing Maintenance - Oxford - £55k + Package