We are currently recruiting for an experienced CAD technician to join our client's Design team, a specialist contractor who have been involved in some of London's most prestigious commercial projects. This is an excellent opportunity for a CAD Technician, with some commercial and retail project experience.
Reporting to our client's Managing Director, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;Surveying and setting out Restoration projects
- Producing 2D and 3D CAD designs based on site surveys
- Altering and updating designs as required
- Assisting project team with any design issues and playing a key role in the management of contracts involved in
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- AutoCAD 2017 and 3D experience required
- Desiarable experience with Rhino and Sketch software
- Knowledge of Commercial Projetcs
This is a great opportunity to join a leading contractor in the London Commercial sector. If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact Ricki Doyle on 0207 248 0000.