The role will involve monitoring KPIs (key performance indicators) and work to improve relationships between operational teams and clients/customers to meet or exceed contractual KPIs and internal SLAs, for operational performance and customer satisfaction.
Other key duties include:
- Monitoring quality, ensuring our reporting systems are fully up to date and audit-able and that the correct procedures have been followed;
- Liaise with Supervisors on a day to day basis to eliminate any issues that may lead to repairs running over deadline;
- Monitoring performance dashboard to ensure the schedulers are achieving their utilisation targets and taking appropriate and timely action where targets may be missed
- Provide leadership to the team through effective coaching, mentoring, 121s and team meetings.
- Ensure team members understand their role and areas of responsibilities.
Previous experience managing a team preferable or a Senior Customer Service advisor looking to step up would be considered also.