First line Call Handler's required for large Repairs Contractors
- Respond to all calls and enquiries and adhere to targets and objectives as set out by the management around average time taken on calls.
- Take customer repair orders, obtaining full repair information, accurately diagnosing repairs and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy and practice.
- Communicate effectively with customers both internal/external to ensure policies, procedures and expectations are being adhered to and met.
- Maintain procedures for accurate record keeping updating our system at all times, coordinating and enforcing systems and policies
- Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all customer's needs/support, monitor these requirements
- Liaise with other departments where necessary to ensure positive expected outcomes are obtained.
If you are interested in the position or would like to discuss your application further, please contact Daniel Owen's Property Services Team today.