CSCS Carpenter Required
Job Type: Contract
Contract Start date: Immediate
Immediate Industry: Building & Construction
Location: Reading, Berkshire.
Salary: GBP 16.00 - GBP 18.00 per hour.
DESCRIPTION: Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries. We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large nationwide construction company that specialises in commercial projects.
Our client is looking for experienced and hardworking Carpenter to join a project based in Reading, Berkshire. This contract is for ongoing, with working hours being 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, with possible overtime.
Daily responsibilities will include:
- The ability to work from drawings
- 1st fix carpentry i.e. floor joist, floors, stud work etc
- 2nd fix carpentry i.e. skirting, hanging doors, etc
- Ad hoc assisting of work on site
- Managing materials and labour as required.
Requirements for the role:
- A valid CSCS card
- The ability to perform physical manual labour
- Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen if required
- Own tools required
If you feel you would be well-suited for this position please apply, or contact for more information.