JOB TITLE: Carpenter
INDUSTRY: Building and Construction
START DATE: ASAP
SALARY BAND: £16ph - £18ph
JOB DESCRIPTION: Carpenter required for planned maintenance works in Yeovil. Our client have a 1 year contract on this project. The work will be fitting fire doors in live social housing in the Yeovil area. Previous experience fitting fire doors is essential.
As you will be required to work in live properties the successful Carpenter will need to ensure he is keeping his working area clean and tidy at all times.
References will be required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Fitting fire doors in line with current regulations
- Working in live properties
- Reporting directly to project manager
- Managing your own workload on a weekly basis
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience fitting fire-doors is essential
- Own tools essential
- CSCS preferred
- Owen transport required (due to varying job sites)
Keyword tags: building and construction, Carpenter, Joiner, Building and Construction, Fire Doors
If you are available for the role please apply below or contact Joe at Daniel Owen Ltd on 07711559087 / 01823 448940.