CSCS Carpenter Required
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Salary: GBP 17.00 - GBP 19.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our client is looking for an experienced and hardworking Carpenter to join a project based in Mitchell. The site is not accessible by public transport but does offer parking facilities. The contract is on an ongoing basis, with working hours being 8am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
Daily responsibilities for a carpenter will include:
* High quality finishing work
* Taking in deliveries
* Basic Carpentry duties.
* 9-12" skirting and architraves
* Ad hoc assisting of work on site
Requirements for the role
* A valid CSCS card
* The ability to perform physical manual labour
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Workmates & Daniel Owen
Keyword tags, Construction, Trades and Labour, Carpentry, Street