1st & 2nd fix Carpenters required in Oxford and the surrounding areas.
- Skilled CSCS Card or NVQ preferable but not essential
- Full PPE
- Tools and own transport
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
The duties of the job depend on the type of the carpentry and client requirements, however below are a few general duties to consider.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows and molding
- Measure, cut, and shape wood, plastic, and other materials
- Construct building frameworks, including walls, floors, and door frames
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures
- Instruct and direct labourer's and other construction helpers
If you are available ad interested please do not hesitate to contact us on 01865335370.