We are looking for Carpenters to work across East and North London on a permanent basis, carrying out maintenance repairs for a large Social Housing contractor.
A van and fuel card will be supplied.
Daily responsibilities and requirements:
- Carrying out repairs on void and occupied properties
- Day to day re-active maintenance work
- All aspects of carpentry repairs (plumbing, tiling, painting skills will be beneficial)
- NVQ or City & Guilds in Carpentry
- Clean UK driving licence
- Social Housing experience
- Excellent customer service skills
Tags: plumber, carpenter, multi trade, plastering, social housing, reactive maintenance