Carpenter / Multi Trade
- South East London
- £16.00 - £17.50 Per hour + Van & Fuel Card
- Social Housing
- Temp to Perm
A Carpenter / Multi Trader is Required to work in South East London to maintaining void and occupied properties. As a Carpenter / Multi Trader you will be required to carry out all aspects of carpentry.
For this role, you are required to have previous experience within carpentry, plumbing, plastering and would have carried out all aspects of carpentry works on various social housing jobs. You will need to have a valid UK licence as you will be supplied with a van & a fuel card. Social Housing experience is essential.
Relevant documentation needed:
- NVQ or City & Guilds in Carpentry (Minimum requirement Level 2)
- Preferably a DBS but this is optional and a not a standard requirement
- Chance to go perm after 13 weeks
- Chance to Progress Within the Company
- Van & Fuel Card supplied
- Company has a great reputation
This position is urgent so please apply!
Tags: social housing, maintenance, carpenter, plumber, plasterer, tiler, multi trader, painter and decorator, social housing, carpenter multi, plumber multi, plasterer multi, reactive maintenance