Carpenter / Locksmith
Barking and Dagenham
£37,000 - £38,000 per annum
Daily responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out repairs in occupied or void properties
- Day-to-day reactive maintenance work
- All aspects of carpentry / Locksmith
Requirements for the role:
- Must have carpentry experience and Lock smith experience with some other skills (e.g., plumbing, plastering, painting)
- Must have social housing experience as the work is carried out on resident's properties daily.
- Good customer service skills
- A full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ/City & Guilds identifying Carpentry as a primary competence (desirable)
Van and fuel card supplied
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please apply or contact India on 02072487000 for more information.
Key Terms: Multi Trader, Multi Trader Operative, Maintenance, Social Housing, Housing Association, Plumber, Plumbing, Multi Trade, Carpentry, Plastering, Plasterer, West London, Handyman, Construction, Tiling, Building and Construction, Trades & Labour, South West London, Lambeth