Carpentry Site Manager
Job Type: Contract
Sector: General Builder
Location: Redhill, Surrey
We have an outstanding opportunity on a project in Redhill for a company who are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager with a strong carpentry background to manage, oversee and deliver their project. The successful candidate will take responsibility for overseeing day to day / weekly activities on-sites throughout their project life-cycle while working with the Contract and Project Management Team to ensure the successful delivery of the project on time and within budget.
This is a full-time site based role.
- 5+ years Site Management experience
- Fit out/Refurbishment Experience
- Carpentry background
- Ongoing monitoring of schedules, costs, and quality as well as guaranteeing of schedule compliance.
- Inducting new workers onto the site
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Ensuring the project is kept to its programme and budget
- Turning hand to tools if needed